Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NV-03: Dina Titus Is Ready to Fight Back

OK, she did what she needed to be back in my good graces. Dina is being good to us again, so it's time to repay the favor. Just FYI. ;-)


Dear Andrew,

As I write this message, the Republican National Committee is congratulating itself on a job well done. As had been rumored for several days, Republican Joe Heck has announced that he will be quitting his Gubernatorial campaign to run against me, attacking the values that you and I share. The national Republicans have found their man and they are well prepared to raise millions of dollars to help him take us down. With just weeks remaining until the start of the next election year, I must humbly ask you to join me in sending a clear message to the Republicans that Nevada’s Third Congressional District is not up for grabs!

By contributing $5, $25, $100, or more today, you can send a clear message to the Republicans in Washington that you are committed to keeping Nevada blue. Your support has always meant so much to me and with a new opponent emerging, your continued help is all the more important and appreciated.

As always, THANK YOU for all that you do. Your generosity and friendship warm my heart.Sincerely,

Dina Titus

Member of Congress


P.S. With just weeks until the next election year your contribution of $5, $25, $100 or more will make the difference in allowing us to come out of the gate strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment