Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Programming Note: Vegas Uncork'd Is This Weekend!



Yes, bitchez, I'll be here starting tomorrow... Hunter broke the news on his blog yesterday! And don't worry, I won't be neglecting you while I blog for TWHT. I'll also be giving you the deets on as much Vegas Uncork'd as my schedule will allow.

Here's a sneak preview of what to expect starting tomorrow:

- a review of the hotel where I'll be hiding from the hoi polloi down below :-D

- my first special dinner tomorrow night at a yet-to-be-disclosed location Center Strip

- my very special Friday brunch with a certain international celebrity chef

- my Saturday activities

I know you bitchez can't wait, and neither can I. The fun starts tomorrow, and the blog will pretty much be "All Vegas Uncork'd, All Weekend". And if you don't like it... Well, don't expect me or Whitney to care. I feel like a million dollar bill, and I can't deny the way I feel tonight! Whoo-hoo! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment