Friday, April 16, 2010

NV-Sen: Suzy Lowdown Thinks I Can Barter a Chicken for an Eye Exam?



Yes, my dears, that was really Suzy Lowdown in action... Or should I say Suzy Lowdown INACTION in Mesquite! With a "full house" of about five people in attendance, Miss Suzy just let the crazy out on health care.

"And I would have suggested, and I think that bartering is really good. Those doctors who you pay cash, you can barter, and that would get prices down in a hurry. And I would say go out, go ahead out and pay cash for whatever your medical needs are, and go ahead and barter with your doctor."


YES! Oh yes, Suzy Lowdown. All we need to do is barter for our health care. Let's see how this works.



Oh, no... So not even Suzy Lowdown's own campaign will accept a goat for a checkup? No wonder why she's being mocked by the national media.





So why would we want our state to become the national laughingstock by having two Senators who do nothing but embarrass Nevada? Nevada, is this what we want? I didn't think so.

2 comments:

  1. It's a dumb comment, but I'm still not as offended as "this is not a program set up for people who are losers."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? What was that about?

    Anyway, this IMHO is really more than a "dumb comment"... It shows Ms. Suzy doesn't just not know a thing about health care. but also that she doesn't even care about us working folks getting the health care we need. I'd rather not have her as my Senator. One numnut GOoPer (Ensign) is already far too many for moi.

    ReplyDelete