Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BREAKING: Dina Titus to Cosponsor ENDA!

I guess it didn't take us too long to get an answer from my Congresswoman. THOMAS isn't yet noting it (it usually takes a while for the info to get on the web site), but Dina Titus' DC office has assured me that Dina is now a cosponsor of ENDA.

If this proves to be true, this is a major step forward for equality at work. As I said yesterday:

... [I]n order for this bill to break through the delays and gain enough momentum for final passage, HR 3017 needs more cosponsors.

And today, it looks like ENDA will be getting one more cosponsor. As soon as this shows up on THOMAS, let's start thanking Dina for doing the right thing and make sure that we flood the phone lines instead of the H8ful bigots.

No comments:

Post a Comment