Thursday, February 24, 2011

Programming Note: Coming Up This Weekend

I'm working on some interesting stories to post here in the next few days. I know I've been silent about "Brothel-gate", but frankly that's because it's really more of a distraction than anything else. But since so many find it so, ahem, titillating, I'll post my own unique thoughts on legal prostitution soon.

Also coming up this weekend will be an update on Henderson municipal elections. Hey, it's my own backyard, so I might as well go out and see who's up to what.

Oh, and don't think I won't be talking more about the real state of our state! Get ready for another reality check on the "conventional wisdom" in Carson City.

So fear not, I haven't forgotten you. Stay tuned for more this weekend. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment