Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Time to Move On

For five years, we've been here. Through thick and then. In good times and bad times. To celebrate and to mourn. To investigate and to analyse.

For five years, you've been here with us. You've seen it all. You've done it all. And all this time, you've stuck with us.

You were with us when we raged against the machine. You were with us when we took many looks under the hood of the machine. And yes, you were even with us when we drunkenly twerked our way all the way through the machine.

And now, I have to say this. And yes, I have to do this. It's time for me to move on.

Starting today, I'm becoming a contributing editor at Let's Talk Nevada. I already have my inaugural piece up as an official LTN contributor. It's an in-depth look inside the Nevada Democratic Party's 2014 campaign (or lack thereof). And trust me, there will be even more of the juicy policy realness there that you've come to enjoy here. And yes, there will be more political pieces like the one I posted this morning.

Anyone who knows my herstory knows that I have experience making waves on community sites. I'm not the type of blogger who's easily lost in the shuffle.

Rather, this is opportunity for us to be a part of something bigger. Now, more than ever before, we need to foster a better sense of community. And in this new community we're joining, we'll have an even greater platform to share the news and views you may not find anywhere else.

We've complained about the lack of independent media. Now, we're finally doing something about it. And I dearly hope you will join me at LTN.

As long as Google/Blogger allows me, I will keep the Nevada Progressive archives alive for you. Hey, I have just over five years of stories for you to re-read and enjoy! You can never say I didn't give you enough.

For five years, we've had a good run here. This blog may have been held together by duct tape, bubble gum, nail polish, and an endless supply of big dreams, but we made the most of it and fulfilled so many of our dreams here. I can't thank you enough for sticking with me for all this time.

But now, it's time to move on. The next chapter is about to begin. Would you like to turn the page with me?

6 comments:

  1. Hot and New. Everything is VERY real. Acting lessons and sports gambling.

    Acting: http://fb6686ni9cs7512vodu656kmgk.hop.clickbank.net/
    Sports gambling: http://4246dzjn97pg63bgz3jjjwtkf9.hop.clickbank.net/
    Sports gambling: http://ea065ymj5gn8e6373xzd1qyqet.hop.clickbank.net/
    Realistic Pencil Portraits: http://c3d88yih8ajf7uf9sklcn15n9v.hop.clickbank.net/
    Miami Style Tattoos: http://31fac8rj0fm7dyfbjz16rblnau.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antony Gordon fills his pitches for money and for delay of repayment with inspirational messages from Torah, including the admonition it is not permitted to pressure people for repayment. He told some creditors he would make a big push within his religious community to borrow money before Rosh Hashanah, but apparently he did not have much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok naga banda want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

    GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
    http://www.gorengayam.co 


    PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

    http://gulaiayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/ciri-unik-dari-ayam-bangkok-super-asli.html


    ========================================================
    INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

    SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

    SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete